Registration for 2016-17
Register your child for next school year
Is your child returning to ASD next year? If so, you can register online from the comfort of your home through Zangle ParentConnection from July 25 - August 12.
Login to Zangle ParentConnection: https://parentconnect.asdk12.org
Online registration is only available for students returning to the Anchorage School District. If you miss these online registration windows you may still register in-person at our school August 8-11.
Do I still need to come to in-person registration if I've completed online registration?
Yes, even though all of your students' paperwork can now be completed online, we still host a face-to-face registration week to kick-off the 2016-17 school year. Families who have registered online can bypass the registration process and move through the remaining stations to complete the following:
- Take student photos
- Get their 2016-17 student ID card
- Obtain locker information
- Pick up their fall class schedule
- Sign up for a fall sport
- Check in with the school nurse
- Purchase a yearbook, parking permit, activity sticker, planner or spirit wear
- August 8 - Seniors - Last Names A-L 8:00-11:00am / M-Z 12:00-3:00pm
- August 9 - Juniors - Last Names A-L 8:00-11:00am / M-Z 12:00-3:00pm
- August 10 - Sophomores - Last Names A-L 8:00-11:00am / M-Z 12:00-3:00pm
- August 11 - Freshman - Last Names A-L 8:00-11:00am / M-Z 12:00-3:00pm
Please contact the Curriculum office at 742-2740 if you are new to district, have questions or if you need assistance accessing Zangle ParentConnection.