MFLC (Military Family Life Consultant)
- Services Provided: Non-medical counseling support to military students, families, and school staff. Provide brief solution focus, problem solving, observations and presentations.
- Contact Information: Phoebe Proudfoot, Phone: 440-8003, At ERHS on Wednesday and Friday
JBER School Liaison Officer (assigned to ERHS)
- Services Provided: Assist military students and families with issues pertaining to transitions and how these transitions impact a student’s education. Assist school personnel by providing information on the unique issues facing military students (specially upcoming deployments.) Provide school personnel with information and resources available to families on JBER.
- Contact Information: Phoebe Proudfoot
- Phone: Office-384-1505, Cell-317-2952